Sunday 25 February 2007

The Moving Direction of a Nictitating Membrane

19th Oct 2006 (Thu)

* Think about the direction nictitating membrane is moving

- There are two possibilities.
1. Third eye lid is removed and real eye, which can see the system, appears.
→ It means that people have the eye of truth from their birth.
2. Third eye lid covers real eye and then, people can see the system through this
third eye lid (=nictitating membrane).
→ It means that people can get the eye of truth after their training.

- When I cannot see the real system, I just cried.
I didn’t know why I am doing like this, why I am feeling like this and what wrong is
with me. I’ve just felt strong sense of incompatibility.
- After I saw the system, I have found the reason of it and started to think how I have
to behave and I realised what I have to do.
- Therefore, Being able to see is much better than not to be able to see.
- Although my life became harder than before, I could get a new eye and power.

* Now, I think the second option is the answer because getting a better one always needs an expensive price. I think going through hard time was cost of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment