Saturday 24 February 2007

What is symbol of School?

20th Sep 2006

- I am thinking about a symbol of school after making a new story about system.
Schools do not have typical appearance and this fact make me hard to express into a drawing. For visual shape of school, I started to gather information about symbol of school. I remembered I was taught the school symbol on the map and I focused on finding symbol of school on the map. Korean map has only one common symbol of school which has a flag on top, however, it was really hard to find its symbol on the map of other nations. Japanese map has different (but similar) symbols depends on levels of school and on UK map, there was only the name of school without any symbol. I need to find more information about symbol of school.


* An example of symbol of school on the Korean map

(map image from DAUM MAP)

* An example of symbol of school on the Canadian map

No comments:

Post a Comment